The administrator of the User's personal data made available through the contact form, i.e. the entity deciding on the purposes and methods of its processing, is DEKRET24.PL SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ,
Partyzantów 12C, 51-672, Wrocław, NIP 8982202027, (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator).
The personal data provided by the User in the contact form are processed by the Administrator on the basis of the consent given by the User, under Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC - hereinafter referred to as GDPR.
The user has the right to access, rectify, delete or restrict the processing of his personal data at any time, and the right to object to the processing and to transfer the data.
The Administrator shall process personal data of the User for the following purposes:
- Communication with the User, in particular handling complaints regarding the Administrator's products or services;
- Presenting commercial offers to the User by electronic means;
- Submitting commercial offers to the User by telephone;
- Sending information to the User by electronic means as part of the subscription to the Administrator's newsletter;
- Allowing the User to send comments or opinions concerning the Administrator's products or services.
The Administrator may also process the User's personal data provided in the contact form for the following purposes:
- in order to conclude and execute a potential agreement between the User and the Administrator and to serve the User as the Administrator's customer in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR;
- in order to conduct financial settlements with the User, who is the Administrator's customer, in order to execute a potential agreement concluded between the parties, as well as to assert claims from the User, who is a customer, within the framework of the Administrator's legally justified interest according to Article 6.1.f) of GDPR and to fulfil the Administrator's legal obligations toward tax authorities under separate regulations according to Article 6.1.c) of GDPR;
- in order to carry out the Administrator's marketing activities within the framework of the Administrator's legitimate interest under Art. 6.1.f) of the GDPR, as well as in accordance with the declarations of will concerning the marketing communication made to the Administrator. Consents granted in the scope of marketing communication (e.g. for sending commercial information by e-mail or telephone contact for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the legal processing carried out on the basis of consent before withdrawal;
- in order to fulfil the Administrator's legal obligations towards the User as defined by GDPR, under Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR.
The User's personal data shall not be transferred by the Administrator to third parties.
The Administrator shall store personal data for a period of time deemed necessary to achieve specific objectives, i.e:
for the period of conducting business activity by the Administrator.
In case of any questions or problems related to the processing of personal data, please contact the Administrator at the following address:
The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the Chairman of the Office for Personal Data Protection.