In cooperation with a renowned team of auditors registered on the National List of Statutory Auditors, we conduct comprehensive audits of financial statements, in order to provide a basis for determining that the prepared financial statements present fairly and clearly the financial standing and financial performance of the company.
The audit is aimed at checking whether the assumption in the company's operational continuity report is reliable.
During our audits, we do not limit ourselves to simply conducting the audit and issuing an opinion. We also attach great importance to providing our customers with recommendations for improving the organisation of their companies. We provide advice on problems related to balance sheet regulations. Moreover, if irregularities are detected, we draw attention to the weaknesses of the internal control structure and suggest improvement measures.
Our auditors observe the principles of honest, objective and impartial financial audits.
On top of auditing financial statements we also offer:
- accounting services
- preparation of financial statements
- reviews of financial statements
- preparation of consolidation packages
- auditing of financial statements regarding liquidation
- solvency audits
- verification of the regularity of expenses
- auditing of the internal control system
- advice on balance sheet regulations
- advice on organising the accounting system