Tax returns for individuals working abroad


Rozliczenie podatkowe dla osób pracujących za granicąTax returns for individuals working abroad Currently, every Polish taxpayer working abroad has to file their tax return with the Tax Office in Poland. We can assist you in submitting the tax return declaration and support you in the choice of taxation method. We can ensure that the obligation to file a PIT declaration does not always mean double-taxation. We approach each case individually and try to explain all options as simply as possible. We look forward to cooperating with you!

Our website uses cookie files. By using our website, you consent to using cookies in accordance to our Privacy policy. Click "I accept" to hide this message.